Virtual roundtable introducing the work of Fostering Communities of Practice (FCoP) cohort members and research themes from FCoP Project Researcher
- Brief overview of the FCoP project outomes
- Brief summary of her researcher themes
- Roundtable discussion with FCoP cohort members facilitated by Dr. Acker
- Q&A session for attendees.
- Type: Quarterly Forum
- Date: 06.09.20
- Location: Virtual
- Registration Dates: Sign up on the SPN list anytime before June 9th to receive an invite.
- Cost: Free
- Scholarship information:
This event is free and open to all.
- Available Spaces: 100
- Jessica Meyerson, Educopia Institute
- Amelia Acker, University of Texas at Austin
- Monique Lassere, University of Arizona
- Tracy Popp, University of Illinois
- Lauren Work, University of Virginia
- Wendy Hagenmaier, Georgia Tech
- Jonathan Farbowitz, Guggenheim Museum
- Cynde Moya, Living Computers Museum + Labs
- Amelia Acker, University of Texas of Austin
Bring together colleagues across professional and disciplinary communities to participate in an hour-long discussion on topics related to software curation, preservation and reuse.