- The Software Preservation Network (SPN): A Community Effort to Ensure Long Term Access to Digital Cultural Heritage, D-Lib Magazine, May/June 2017, Volume 23, Number 5/6
- Building a Leadership Network Among NDSR Cohorts Panel Discussion, NDSR Symposium, Washington, D.C.
- Software preservationists look ahead to enterprise focus, by Evan Koblentz, TechRepublic, April 17, 2017
- Software Sustainability and Preservation: Implications for Long-term Access to Digital Heritage (p.294), iPRES, Bern, Switzerland
- Introduction to the Software Preservation Network, Academic Preservation Trust Member Meeting, Washington, D.C.
- Software Preservation Network Series, BLOGGERS! The Blog of SAA’s Electronic Record Section
- Intellectual Property Rights Issues for Software Emulation: An Interview with Euan Cochrane, Zach Vowell, and Jessica Meyerson, by Erin Engle, The Signal, January 22, 2016
- Software Preservation Network project grant application to the Institute of Museum and Library Services’ National Leadership Grants for Libraries program
- “Software Preservation Networks: A Model for Perpetual Access to Proprietary File Formats”, Society of American Archivists Annual Meeting, Washington, DC.
- “Software Collecting: An Anecdotal Case Study” Personal Digital Archiving Conference, Indianapolis, IN.
- Software-as-a-Subject, Lost in the Stacks, Episode 227, October 4, 2014
- “Software Preservation Network: Impact on the University as an Information Preservation Organization“, Archival Education and Research Institute, Pittsburgh, PN.